To successfully respond to the market demands and expectations of the addressees, the Master has as objective that students face the areas of communication, marketing and advertising in parallel to the two professional points of view, on one side that of the company on the other that of the agency, in order to show the connection points, synergies and dynamics of interaction. Students who study this master, can take up their professional career in different areas:
- Department of communication of companies and institutions
- Communication and Public Relationships consultants
- Director of communications
- Head of press office
- Head of internal communication
- Media centres
- Advertising companies
- Institutes for research
- Specialised agencies: relationship, promotional, interactive marketing, sponsorship…
- Product Manager
- Advertising agencies
- Advertising director
- Creative director
- Art director
- Publisher or Copy
- Account Manager
The Master, that is based on a comprehensive theoretical/practical program, supported with practical activities linked to the reality of the profession, establishes the objectives necessary so that the work environment perceives the results of qualified people to perform a professional work in companies and medias of the sector.
Therefore its main objectives, among others, are:
• To provide students with a comprehensive training in different areas of business and institutional communication, marketing and its disciplines.
• To transmit a proactive view of communication direction in the strategic management of the positive image of companies and institutions.
• To provide tools that develop student skills in the creation of methodologies, action procedures and decision making in matters of communication.
• To develop the strategic thinking, knowledge of the new channels, analysis of social phenomena and eclecticism, pillars in the training of future professionals in marketing and communication.