Digital GraphicsStart date: January 2013 | Duration: 180 hours, twice a week | Language: Italian
The course helps the students to learn how to deal with all the production phases of the graphical elaboration: they start with the operating system, and afterwards they proceed to digitalization and to the elaboration of images; the further module is dedicated to a vectorial program, used to make titles, short texts, marks and illustrations. The course ends with a program for paging up, professional print, pre-print and a creative workshop.
The aims of the course are the following: to develop the student’s autonomy during the elaboration process, to join the learning of digital elaboration technologies to the investigation of designing topics, and to teach them to coordinate the different working phases to print and reproduction.
- Alphabetization. Technical basis for the right use of software and hardware of this system.
- Photoshop CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Illustrator CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite)
- InDesign CS5 (Desk Top Publishing)
- Creative Workshop (just for the students who attended the whole course)
All Evening Courses are held in Italian.
Courses of Visual Communication in Milan
Bachelor degree of arts
Continuing study programs
|Photography and Portfolio Duration: 4 weeks Language: ENG Start date: July 2013 Credits:||ITA||ENG|