Information letter and request of authorization pursuant to Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 governing personal data protection, you are hereby informed that your data will be processed by Istituto Europeo di Design S.p.A., acting as Data Controller, in compliance with the laws in force. An updated list of the company staff and outsourced persons in charge of data processing is available with the Data Controller.
Any data collected through forms on the website will be processed in full compliance with the principles of confidentiality, correctness, lawfulness and transparency, also with the help of electronic and/or automated media, and will be aimed at:
1. dispatching any requests for contact/interview/registration made from the relevant website page;
2. shipping information or promotional materials concerning the Data Controller, also with the help of outsourced distributors that may be functional therefor;
3. shipping to users, also through companies other than the Data Controller, information and or promotional materials concerning services of any kind provided by third parties with whom the Data Controller signed trade agreements to be submitted to its users.
With the exception of the aim under point 1, your authorization to the aims mentioned above is optional; as a consequence, such aims will be pursued only with your consent to the processing of your data.
For the purposes of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003:
– The Data Controller is Istituto Europeo di Design S.p.A., with registered office in Milan, via Bezzecca, 5, in the person of the company’s legal representative pro tem.
– The company in charge of personal data processing is Ecoconsult S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Via Goldoni, 1.
You may exercice your rights as per art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, including the cancellation of your data or your opposition to their use, at any time by sending an email to email@example.com