Rome is a great European capital that offers many recreational opportunities and cultural entertainment. Here are the addresses of some sites that will help you get the most out of your stay in the city.
- Ministry of foreign affairs: contains useful information on how to get the visa
- Comune di Roma: the official portal of the city of Rome contains updated information on services and events. A section is devoted to foreign tourists and offers a general overview of the main references to study, work and live in Rome.
- Turismoroma: the city’s tourist portal. It provides information about events, restaurants, transport plus a great deal more interesting details and is run by the “Roma Capital Tourism Office” at Via Leopardi 24, 00185 Rome.
-060608: Get ready for 06 06 08, the telephone and internet information service of the municipality of Rome specifically designed for tourism and culture in the city of Rome. Whether you’re a local or a visitor give us a call to get the latest on what’s on.
News and Events
Read and discover more news about IED Group.
Check our scheduled events for this month
Login here for the Admission Facilities Service. For any further info contact your Area Manager
© 2010 Istituto Europeo di Design
All rights reserved
Project of Presidenza IED, Marketing office
Guido Racinelli, Marko Simic, Giovanni Molteni
Content Manager and editor
Fabrizo Li Perni
IT Integration, InIED data base management
Giovanni Molteni, IED
Video, media support and integration
Sergio Valsecchi, Lsw Multimedia s.r.l.
System administration, IT Office
Giacomo Baruffi, Domenico Bruno
IED Madrid, Xavier Maseda, Fernando Garcia
IED Roma, Enrico Moretti
IED Milano, Mauro Maruccia, Sara Podestà, Elisa Bergamaschino
Declaration as per Art.13, Italian Legislative Decree N. 196/2003
This is to inform you that Italian Legislative Decree N. 196/2003 provides you with protection in relation to the processing of personal data related to natural and legal persons.
This law ensures that all such data processing complies with the fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the interested party, with special reference to privacy, to personal identity and to your right to have your personal information protected.
We are therefore providing this information in compliance with Article 13 of the Decree.
Our intended data processing:
- Has the following aims: to manage the registration with the IED information service and any commercial communications;
- Will be conducted using the following means: computerised and manual;
- The data will not be communicated to anyone extraneous to the body responsible for the data processing without first asking for your express consent;
- e-mail address data will be used as a means for sending promotional material and invitations to events organised by the Istituto Europeo di Design.
This is to inform you that you must supply these data for us to be able to guarantee your registration in our service. If you provide only part of the information requested or do not give your consent to its processing, it may be impossible for us to provide the service you are requesting.
The body responsible for processing the data is: Istituto Europeo di Design-Scuola S.P.A.
The individual responsible for the data processing is Ecoconsult S.r.l. – Via Mameli, 31 – Milano.
You can contact the body responsible for data processing to ensure that your rights are respected, as provided for in Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree N. 196/2003, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Interested party consent to the processing of his/her own common and sensitive data.
By sending the data on this form, I the undersigned interested party certify that I have freely given my consent for the body responsible to proceed to processing my personal data as specified in this declaration.
Web browsers compatibility:
- Mozilla Firefox 2.5 (download Mac/Pc)
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac)
- IE version 7.0 o later (PC)
Which user interfaces are used on this site?
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Flash Player applications
- PDF Files
What happens if an application or plug-in causes a problem to my computer?
You should contact the software or plug-in Developer for any technical issue or whenever you need assistance. IED assists users with information concerning the correct use of the site but it can not be held responsible for any problem which may arise from the use of these information.