IED DIPLOMA IED Madrid – Private degree programs.
Admissions for National Students
The registration process for the Diploma (3-year program) at the IED is as follows:
Choose the program in which you’d like to enroll:
– You must have completed the “General Certificate of Secondary Education” or equivalent.
– You should have an interview with the Information and Orientation Service (IOS) to answer any questions you may have and for detailed information about the registration process.
HOW TO REGISTER
– All interested applicants must have an interview with the Information and Orientation Service to evaluate their motivation and determine their level of English or Spanish (based on the applicants’ nationality and the language they will be studying). During the interview, any questions they may have about the IED will be answered, regarding programs of interest, academic methodology and philosophy, as they will be able to visit the facilities if the interview is in person. The interview may also be conducted via Skype or by phone
– Once you have passed the motivational interview, you must submit a copy of your High School Diploma, Secondary Education Degree or equivalent along with a copy of your national photo I.D. or passport to the IOS.
– You will then receive a letter stating your acceptance into the program. Your place will only be reserved once you have paid the registration fee. The IOS will explain how to make this payment. If you pay via bank transfer, you must submit a copy of the bank receipt to the IOS.
– You must pay 100% of the fees due (registration + program fee) and submit all the previously mentioned documentation prior to beginning the program. Contact the IOS to find out how and when to make payments.
Registration and program fees:
The total cost of the program is divided into the registration fee and the program fee. As soon as you make the registration payment, you will receive a registration letter, which is necessary for student visa application procedures.
Note: The rules and conditions for dropping the program are fully detailed in the IED Internal Regulations.
Registration is open all year long and closes once all available places have been covered.
Direct admissions to the 2nd or 3rd year:
To be admitted to the 2nd or 3rd year of the IED Diplomas, you must fulfill the requirements necessary for registration. The following documentation is mandatory and must be sent to the Student Information Office:
a) Registration form, completed and signed.
b) List of completed studies, including a description of each subject.
c) Curriculum Vitae (résumé).
d) Digital portfolio with your most representative projects.
Once the required documentation has been received, the Academic Department will evaluate your profile and indicate whether your admission has been accepted or rejected. The SIO will inform you of the results.