– To apply UX criteria throughout the course of a design project.
– To integrate UX into the development process of new products and services related to various technological application fields.
– To apply specific tools to create prototypes and assess design proposals focused on project analysis, conceptualisation and management.
– To understand how the concepts of interaction design or interface design are related to user experience.
– To design with a critical capacity based on multidisciplinary research.
– To take into account the ethical, social, environmental and economic impact of proposals.
– To identify current and future needs of the various agents involved as users, customers, and suppliers to define specifications for new products and services.
The course is structured within a related, confluent module in which the necessary contents are developed to achieve the goals that are set. All this together with the guiding thread of a final project elaborated throughout the entire course in order to explore and reinforce what has been studied in the blocks. Sessions are also held throughout the course in the form of visits, workshops, roundtables or conference format discussions.
The course is initially aimed at and open to professionals from various disciplines: Growth Marketing Director, Influencer Marketing, Designers and professionals interested in developing skills in UX creation. Professionals interested in expanding their UX knowledge.
After completing the course, and depending on their initial profile, students can join teams that develop products and services, as well as other initiatives linked to the study of users.
FLORENCIA GARCÍA RATTO
Founder of Future Health Club. Industrial designer. Master in Sustainable Design. Specialised in Digital Marketing. Working as UX Designer for the health sector.
The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program adopts a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). IED Master only awards its own private degrees.