What have we done
– We suspended teaching activities from 24 February 2020 at the IED locations in Milan, Turin, Venice and at the Accademia di Belle Arti “Aldo Galli” in Como. The Istituto observed the provisions laid down by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Education, University and Research and the Regions involved and, in compliance with the requests of the President of the Council of Ministers, went on to suspend teaching activities at all IED locations in the national territory as of 5 March 2020.
– During the suspension period, all rooms in the closed premises have been appropriately sanitized.
– In compliance with the Government’s provisions on health safety, we arranged for dissertations to be discussed remotely.
– With the gradual reopening of the locations in Italy, we have prepared a notice that illustrates all the safety procedures and obligations imposed for the containment of contagion. Upon reopening, we introduced the following protocols: measuring the body temperature, an obligation to sanitise one’s hands and shoe soles using sanitiser gel dispensers, the provision of disposable masks and gloves for all employees on duty and any visitors who do not have them, Plexiglass dividers for any functions that involve contact with the public.
What we are going to do
– All measures provided for in the notice explaining the safety procedures and obligations imposed for the containment of the contagion will remain in place.
Will the students’ access to lecture room be restricted? The access of students will be regulated so as to ensure social distancing.
Will you distribute personal protective equipment? Yes, will be distributing personal protective equipment to staff, students and any individuals without PPE who need to access IED.