Boasting over 120,000 graduates since its opening, IED Alumni is the platform of exchange and communication among IED, former students and partner companies.
Alumni Office was created to enhance the profile and support the professional development of IED graduates and at the same time promote contacts and relations with companies and institutions.
For that purpose, IED Alumni set up a series of services aimed at promoting and consolidating a network of contacts among former students, faculty members and the business world.
Among the activities managed by IED Alumni, can be mentioned the organization of specific events dedicated to former students.
IED Alumni aims at supporting and enhancing its own heritage of contacts. The organization of meetings for alumni contributes to fulfilling this goal.
IED Alumni can benefit from a customised personal guidance as well as a dedicated placement.
The mission is based on two principles: a careful counseling and access to Placement Plus, the service reserved to Alumni to get in touch with IED partner companies.
Within ALUMNI platform there is a section dedicated to national and international success stories of IED former students.
Let’s have a look at the following link
Alumni Community is by its very nature international, multicultural and interdisciplinary, claiming members of over 130 different nationalities.
Joining it means:
– get in touch with other IED Alumni
– find out about IED network in Italy and worldwide
– become a IED Ambassador and share your own study and professional experience
– receive exclusive invitations to events, initiatives and seminars
– discover deals and promotions on other courses (Specialization Courses, Advanced Training Courses, Master, Summer)
– take advantage of the Placement Plus service.