Master Courses - Madrid
The Blended Masters of Interior Design trains designers who are able to manipulate space by adding something more than a mere response to a purely functional or aesthetic requirement. The experience with the senses, the isolated or comprehensive play with space, the use of light and materials will be the basis of the content of this course. You will discover the elements that define and characterize a space, establish a dialogue with this set of information and offer your professional contribution through appropriate choices and technical solutions (materials, textures, furniture, lighting, etc.), in order to make visible the meanings, concepts and emotions that each space contains.
From the 12nd to the 15th of July, the 9th Edition of the BURO Design Fair will take place in Bogotá. IED participates with the recognition of 2 scholarship for Summer courses 2019 in Barcelona and Madrid.
• Train professionals who are specifically able to perform their work in the field of interaction between architecture and interior design
• Deepen their knowledge and scope of new trends in design thinking
• Conceptualize different types of space and the relationships between them, generating new solutions and proposing new uses and combinations
• Provide the student with a multidisciplinary profile and the ability to adapt to the work environment in different areas
• Associate designer at interior architecture studios
• Designer of events, ephemeral architectures and museographic installations
• Head of interior design projects within architectural studios
• Freelance designer
Dates and Schedule
February 2019 – November 2019
9.30-13.30 and 15.00 a 18.00 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)