The principal objective of the Interior Decoration and Styling is to acquire the theoretical, technological and project tools necessary for taking on professional work in the field of interior architecture and decoration.
Aimed at: everybody interested in acquiring basic knowledge of interior stylism, based on creative, flexible and practical foundations.
Thanks to the invitation of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Tbilisi, in collaboration with BENEXT Fashion Design Contest, IED holds a special event on May 4th for the talents who are interested in creative disciplines.
The Interior Decoration and StylingSummer Course resolves around the production of interior design projects and the processes wich take place alongside them:
1. Introduction to the concept of space and ways to approach the project.
2. Analysis, assessment and reflection as tools in the creative process:Typologies, prototypes, prior experiences.
3. Researching and experimenting with the elements used, establishing spatial and functional relationships.
4. Projects methods and techniques.
5. Practical implementation of the methodology.