Information and request for consent pursuant to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data we inform you that all collected data will be processed, in compliance with applicable laws by Istituto Europeo di Design SpA, thereinafter called Data Controller. List of updated internal and external supervisors is available from the Data Controller.
The processing of the data collected in the website fillings’ form and through the use of electronic and / or automated means will be carried out in compliance with the principles of confidentiality, accuracy, lawfulness and transparency, with the following purposes:
1. dispatching any request for contact / interview / registration request made from the website page;
2. shipping information or promotional material regarding the Owner, also by using external companies concerned to the purpose;
3. shipping to users, also through companies unrelated to the Owner, information or promotional material connected to services of any nature rendered by third parties, with which the Owner has entered into commercial agreements to be offered to its users. The legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the processing of the data provided in the forms is to follow up on requests or inform interested parties about its activities.
Legal basis on which the above mentioned treatments are based is the consent of the interested party.
The data provided through the filled forms will be kept only for the management of the request referred to in paragraph 1, in case of consent referred to in paragraph 2 and 3 will be kept until request for removal.
Authorizations for the aforementioned purposes are optional, with the exception of the purposes expressed in paragraph 1, and only pursued with the consent to the data processing.
– Data Controller is Istituto Europeo di Design SpA, based in Milan, via Bezzecca, 5, in person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
– Data Protection Officer is Ecoconsult S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Via Goldoni, 1, which may be contacted by email at email@example.com
At any time you may exercise the rights referred in Articles 15 – 22 of the Regulation, including the removal of data or opposition to their use, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints can be filed in relation to the treatment to the relevant Authority:
Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Telephone exchange: (+39) 06.696771