Please CHECK carefully the detailed information for each course in our website www.ied.edu.br and in case of doubts, do not hesitate in contacting us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at; +55 21 36833786 or at skype account : ied.brasil.international
THE IED BRASIL EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE IN 7 STEPS:
1. GET ACADEMIC AND TIMING INFORMATION IN OUR WEBSITE ABOUT THE COURSE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
the following documents for academic and attitudinal evaluation:
- Your Passport
- Your University Degree or equivalent
- A motivation letter in Portuguese (maximum 1 page)
- Your updated CV in Portuguese
- A digital Portfolio
3. ONCE YOU PASS OUR ATTITUDINAL EVALUATION, GO TO THE CLOSER BRASILIAN CONSULATE\EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY TO GET INFORMATION ON STUDENT VISA PROCESS
Student visa application may vary from country to country due to governments’ bilateral agreements: so first of all, contact and\or go to the closer Brazilian Consulate\Embassy in your country to:
- Ask information on student visa application process (timing, needed documents, etc.)
- Explain that you are willing to attend a Curso Livre at Faculdade de Tecnologia do Istituto Europeo di Design – São Paulo legally registered by Brazilian Education Ministry [Ministerial Decree n. 885, issued on Sept. the 18Th of 2009]
4. PAY THE COURSE FEE
5. GET THE ADMISSION CERTIFICATE AND ENROLMENT INVOICE FROM IED
6. GO TO THE BRAZILIAN CONSULATE\EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY AND FORMALLY APPLY TO OBTAIN A STUDENT VISA, PRESENTING:
- IED Certificate of Admission which enables you to demonstrate to the Brazilian Diplomatic Authorities that you have complied with all the admission procedures.
- Invoice Certificate of the enrollment at the IED chosen programme
- Your Passport
- Any other document requested to the citizens of your country by the Brazilian Diplomatic Authorities (see point 3)
In case you do not succeed in obtaining your VISA, please inform us as soon as possible to activate the reimbursement procedures, according to the Brazilian Consumer Law (Lei Federal 8.708/11.09.90).
Congratulations, you have completed all the steps and obtained the Visa!
You are a IED STUDENT able to live your IED BRAZIL experience!