February 26, 2020
IED in the Russian cities
THE EVENTS IN ROSTOV-ON-DON AND KRASNODAR HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.
PLEASE CONTACT OLGA MYELKOVA, IED AREA MANAGER RUSSIA, TO ARRANGE INDIVIDUAL SKYPE CONVERSATION AND CLARIFY YOUR DOUBTS REGARDING IED PROCEDURES O.MYELKOVA@IED.IT
IED – ISTITUTO EUROPEO DI DESIGN is holding orientation sessions for all those young talents who are interested in enrolling in any course among IED’s offer. As a potential candidate, you will have the chance to speak in person to Veronika Odin, IED Russia Consultant, so that you can ask all sorts of questions regarding educational offer, application, scholarship contests and early bird discounts.
Here is the schedule:
– March 4th from 16:00 until 18:00 at the lobby of Korston Hotel, Nikolaya Yershova Str., 1А, Kazan
– March 17th from 17:00 until 19:00 at the lobby of Park Inn by Radisson Hotel, Mamina-Sibiryaka Str., 98, Yekaterinburg
– March 24th from 19:00 until 21:00 at the lobby of St. Regis Hotel, Nikolskaya Str., 12, Moscow
– April 7th from 19:00 until 21:00 at the lobby of Marins Park Hotel, Budonnovskiy Prospekt, 59, Rostov-on-Don
– April 9th from 19:00 until 21:00 at the lobby of Marriott Hotel, Krasnaya Str., 120, Krasnodar
We would also like to remind you about IED Scholarship presentation for all students from Russia:
March 13th from 15:00 until 18:00 at the Italian Consulate General, Tetralnaya Ploshad, 10, Saint Petersburg.
Bring your family and friends and discuss the latest trends and precious winning portfolio tips! Meeting will be held in Russian language.
Although everyone is welcome, places are limited, therefore it is necessary to register using the form hereunder and HERE for the event in Saint Petersburg.