The Official Undergraduate Degree in Fashion Design, equivalent to a University Degree trains students in the process of the fashion system: identity ...
School of Fashion in Madrid
At present, the fashion sector continues to evolve and requires a new kind of designer, with specific training and an international projection.
IED Fashion trains professionals with high professional capacity, who can work efficiently within an increasingly complex, diversified and influential sector, whether it is working for companies in the field of fashion, design, communication and show business, or creating their own brand. The teaching projects work on the concept of fashion identity from a range of perspectives: the creation and production of one’s own brand, the design of a collection, textile and surface design, accessories design, fashion companies direction and management.
Choose your course and become a creative in the various disciplines in the fashion sector, capable of planning, generating and carrying out new concepts and ideas:
* Official Qualification for a Higher Degree in Fashion Design – 4 Years, equivalent to an undergraduate degree, an international course taught in Spanish and English that encompasses all the issues and disciplines of the fashion sector: Fashion, Haute Couture and Tailoring, Textiles and Knitwear, Accessories and Footwear, Creative Direction.
* IED Diplomas – 3 Years, in Communication, Style Design and Fashion Image.
* Masters, Intensive Masters, Specialisation Courses and Summer Courses, aimed at those who want to define themselves personally and professional, obtaining a global and local view of fashion. Our training is based on creativity and knowledge in the development of a fashion brand: brand identity, the design of a collection, the production, distribution and communication of a product.
Advantages of studying at the Fashion School of the IED Madrid:
– International focus and wide range of specialisation options.
– Our students acquire complete training and successfully enter the work market. We collaborate with companies, institutions and professionals.
– Large faculty of tenured teachers with wide teaching experience and important professionals from the international fashion world
– Specific workshops and multimedia laboratories for the production of photos, videos and websites.
Riccardo Marzullo, Rubén Cruz, Javier Martínez and Javier Restán. The IED Madrid welcomed the presentation of the First GSD Foundation National Award of Edu
In October we start a new edition of the Masters of Design and Communication at the IED Madrid, full of projects and news. Train yourself in a multidisciplinary
The IED Madrid brings together Nordic designers and fashion and trend experts to reflect on the new ways and evolution of this sector in relation to the current
Cocktail 2013: conferences of Hugo Gallego, fashion designer, and Inma Bermúdez, industrial designer
We close Cocktail 2013 with the conferences of Hugo Gallego, fashion designer at Loewe, and Inma Bermúdez, industrial designer. Don’t miss this event on Thu
Creative Labs are creative workshops, interactive and free of charge during 7, 8 and 9 September that will be developed at IED Madrid around design, communi
Courses of Fashion in Madrid
Official Undergraduate Degree
Three Year Courses IED
|IED Diploma Image, Style Design and Fashion Communication Duration: 3 years Language: ESP Start date: 2013-10-13 Credits:||ESP||ENG|
|Fashion Stylism Duration: 4 months Language: ESP Start date: March 2013 Credits:||ESP||ENG|
Semester and One Year Programs
|Fashion Communication Duration: One Year Language: ENG Start date: October 2013 Credits:||ESP||ENG|
|Personal Shopper Duration: 80 hours Language: ESP Start date: July 2013 Credits:||ESP||ENG|