The Master of Product Design Labs teaches students to form ideas and define product development projects down to the last detail, considering both the...
School of Design in Madrid
The IED Madrid Design School trains professionals who can anticipate and resolve the challenges and needs of the market, as well as of current society, in the field of design, with innovative and efficient solutions that are committed to sustainable development.
Choose your course and become a creative in the various disciplines of the design sector, learning how to plan, generate and carry out new concepts and ideas:
* Higher Qualification in Production Design and Higher Qualification in Interior Design, equivalent to an undergraduate degree, with duration of 4 years and 240 ECTS, that encompass the main foundations of design, objectual, spatial, formal and visual development.
* Masters, Intensive Masters, Specialisation Courses and Summer Courses.
Our training encompasses a range of theoretical-practical, technological, cultural and communication subjects, so that our students can carry out their design projects from a transverse and multidisciplinary perspective.
Advantages of studying at the Design School:
- We train specialised designers with a multidisciplinary perspective.
-We create concepts, and then we design.
– International focus and wide range of specialisation options.
– Collaboration with companies and institutions.
– We are committed to sustainable development.
Riccardo Marzullo, Rubén Cruz, Javier Martínez and Javier Restán. The IED Madrid welcomed the presentation of the First GSD Foundation National Award of Edu
In October we start a new edition of the Masters of Design and Communication at the IED Madrid, full of projects and news. Train yourself in a multidisciplinary
Daniel Canogar visits our school of design to talk about his latest projects, including his most recent installation arts with recycled technological material a
Cocktail 2013: conferences of Hugo Gallego, fashion designer, and Inma Bermúdez, industrial designer
We close Cocktail 2013 with the conferences of Hugo Gallego, fashion designer at Loewe, and Inma Bermúdez, industrial designer. Don’t miss this event on Thu
Creative Labs are creative workshops, interactive and free of charge during 7, 8 and 9 September that will be developed at IED Madrid around design, communi