Continuing Education Programmes
Admission procedures for the Continuing study programmes held at the Italian locations
For admission to the basic-level Continuing Education Courses, candidates must:
• Be in possession of an upper secondary school diploma;
• Be at least 18 years old*;
• Follow the admission and enrolment procedures.
*IED reserves the right to evaluate and admit students younger than 18 years old. In this case, an admission interview is required. The applicant's parents or legal guardians must provide an identity document, co-sign all documents, and complete a special form provided by IED.
For admission to the Advanced Continuing Education Courses, applicants must:
- Be in possession of a university degree (including three-year programs) or equivalent qualification (three- year course from university-level private school), or other equivalent qualification, including degrees conferred abroad, or have an equivalent level of professional experience in the disciplinary area of the pertinent course. Graduands may also be admitted, provided they expect their degrees to be conferred by the end date of the course. Refer to individual course curricula for all details.
- Be in possession of any specific requirements indicated in the specific course program, for which a positive assessment must be received from the School.
- Know the language the course will be held in.
After you have met with your Advisor for the informative interview on your chosen course, you can begin the admission process. You will have to access your reserved area on the admission platform, using the access credentials provided by your Advisor.
If you are not yet in contact with your Admission Advisor, request information from the page of course you are interested in. You will receive an e-mail with all his/her contact details, as well as general information on the course selected.
The purpose of the selection interview is to assess the art and design portfolio and the technical skills acquired during the applicant’s studies, as well as any professional experience gained, individual aptitudes and motivation for taking part.
After you have taken the admission test, you can access your reserved area where you can ultimate the enrolment process.
Scholarships and Facilitations
IED supports brilliant and motivated students offering financial aid, right-to-study scholarships, merit scholarships and discounts based on merits of financial status. For more details please visit the link below.