SEMESTER COURSES AND ACADEMIC YEAR ITALY
Enrolment procedures for Semester courses and Academic Year held at the Italian campuses
1 – Admission requirements
To apply for Semester/Academic Year courses, candidates must have an Upper Secondary School Diploma and a B2 level of English knowledge, and must be aged 18 or over at the date of registration*. For ‘Intermediate’ courses, candidates must be registered on a university programme pertinent to the chosen course, or have professional experience in the disciplinary area of the chosen course.
* IED reserves the right to consider and accept candidates under 18 for admission to the course of study. For students aged under 18, admission may only be confirmed following a successful motivational interview.
Registration procedure for Semester/Academic Year courses
2 – Application
To begin the admission procedure, you must access your reserved area. The credentials for accessing the portal are sent directly by your Admission Advisor. If you do not yet have your credentials, you must send a request to obtain them. Once you have accessed the portal, upload the documents requested in the reserved area.
Documents mandatory for all courses
– Copy of a valid ID document/passport for non-EU students;
– Copy of high school diploma, translated into Italian or English;
– Motivational letter (written in the language the course is to be taught in);
– English language certificate issued by an authorised body. Students without a certificate must attend an interview on campus or via Skype.
Additional documents required for ‘Intermediate’ courses only:
– Degree certificate
– Project portfolio
– Curriculum Vitae
3 – Application
Once documents have been validated and the language and/or motivational interview conducted, the admission documents will be uploaded in your reserved area. To complete the registration process, you must confirm registration by returning the admission documents, duly filled out and signed, together with the payment receipt.
Once the aforementioned documents have been received, and if the documentation is complete, you will find the registration kit in your personal area.
The fee for the Semester courses is made up of the registration fee and the tuition fee. To complete the registration process, a single payment must be made for both.
All those who register for their chosen course within the deadline indicated are entitled to financial facilitations for payment of the tuition fee. For more details please visit ied.edu/financial-aid