From technical drawing to the most cutting-edge technology. In the Postgraduate Course in Jewellery Design you will learn about the manual and technological tools needed to master the processes of creating a jewellery collection.
Become involved in the mechanical processes of jewellery, the study of design elements and the functional and decorative details throughout the range of accessories.
• Explore and experiment with materials and techniques to learn about design processes and product development.
• Get to know the phases of production of jewellery for a signature collection or accessories range for a brand.
• Understand the importance of trends in the stages of design development.
• Provide the tools so that students can transform their ideas into designs, using traditional drawing, illustration and the latest computer technologies.
• Signature jewellery designer
• Fashion jewellery designer at fashion companies
• Freelance jewellery or costume jewellery designer for brands
• Fashion accessory designer
• Accessories buyer for fashion brands
Dates and Schedule
April - July 2019
19.00-22.30 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)