From technical drawing to the most cutting-edge technology. In the Postgraduate Course in Jewellery Design you will learn about the manual and technological tools needed to master the processes of creating a jewellery collection.
Become involved in the mechanical processes of jewellery, the study of design elements and the functional and decorative details throughout the range of accessories.
With its mixed format, this degree will allow all students to learn, participate and be part of the IED community in person, in physical and virtual classrooms, and remotely.
• Explore and experiment with materials and techniques to learn about design processes and product development.
• Get to know the phases of production of jewellery for a signature collection or accessories range for a brand.
• Understand the importance of trends in the stages of design development.
• Provide the tools so that students can transform their ideas into designs, using traditional drawing, illustration and the latest computer technologies.
• Signature jewellery designer
• Fashion jewellery designer at fashion companies
• Freelance jewellery or costume jewellery designer for brands
• Fashion accessory designer
• Accessories buyer for fashion brands