Communication, Marketing and Advertising Management
Do you want to know how to manage brands properly? How to develop, create and plan innovative and effective advertising campaigns? To know how to correctly position each product and service? Discover all the steps and processes from the drafting of the brief to the final design, from the establishment of objectives to setting the budget and assessing results.
The Master of Communications Direction and Management, Marketing and Advertising stands out for addressing these and many other topics from a creative approach, where management criteria merge with creativity and design.
IED offers 53 scholarships to support those talents who want to study abroad and boost their training path with an experience in Italy or Spain. Whether you are considering to take an Undergraduate or a Master course, the scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fee!
• Understand this new context and work within it as a leader
• Develop the skills and knowledge needed to plan and manage communications, marketing and advertising strategies proactively and with a global vision
• Gain comprehensive training in the different areas of business and institutional communications, marketing and their disciplines
• Generate methodologies, action procedures and decision-making in planning and management processes
• Develop strategic thinking, a knowledge of new channels and the ability to master social phenomena
• Gain a proactive vision in the strategic reputation management of companies and institutions and their products and services
• Develop creativity and problem-solving in an effective and different way
• Marketing director
• Product Manager
• Head of Communications
• Head of Public Relations
• Freelance Consultant
• Press Officer
• Community Manager
• Creator of content for brands (branded content)
• Strategic Planner
• Account Manager
Dates and Schedule
October 2018 - July 2019
19.00-22.30 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)