- To encourage creativity, boost student confidence by listening to their ideas, drive motivation and introduce them to new ways of expressing themselves.
- To foster interactions among different people who share the same visual curiosity and multicultural environment at IED.
- To develop good observation mechanisms.
- To build up the resources to think, reflect and bring ideas to fruition.
- To engage in an interdisciplinary audio-visual project.
- To learn to organize and effectively share ideas.
- To gain the ability to express themselves using different techniques.
The methodology is eminently practical and involves working together to carry out a series of activities that encourage shared experiences, teamwork and exchanging ideas.
The learning process is tutored by active professionals in the world of audio-visuals and theatre, with a special focus on teamwork and developing each individual’s aesthetic criteria.
Students aged 15 to 17 who are considering what career path to take and feel drawn to audio-visual disciplines.
The course is geared towards young creative and/or artistic minds who are eager to explore and pursue their skills. It also targets students who are still in the process of self-definition, learning to get organized and keen to enjoy the wonders of audio-visual creation.
Film Director specializing in Publicity, Documentaries and Photography. With a Degree in Film and Audio-Visual Media majoring as a Director of Photography at the School of Film and Audio-Visuals of Catalonia (ESCAC).
After 17 years of experience producing adverts, he currently combines his job with teaching work at the University and other higher education schools in Barcelona, such as IED. Here, he teaches the Audio-Visual Language subject and the “My favourite movie scene” workshop.
Nacho has won several awards at Spanish-speaking publicity festivals such as “El Sol” in San Sebastián and “Ojo Iberoamericano” in Argentina. Two of his documentaries entitled “The Walls” and “Familia Ayara” have won prizes at international festivals such as UNAFF in San Francisco and SIMA in Los Angeles. As a member of the teaching staff at Elisava, he teaches on the Masters in Artistic Direction, Publicity and Audio-Visuals.
* The educational planning for all IED Master courses is aligned with the criteria established by the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The IED Master program adopts a credit structure that follows the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). IED Master only awards its own private degrees.