In a key context of digital transformation in the daily and intensive use of the Internet, we have changed our consumption habits very quickly. Companies and institutions are aware of this and try to adapt to -or anticipate- this reality.
A program that establishes the conceptual foundations of the basic principles when designing the digital marketing strategy, understanding consumer behaviour and knowing how to act in the social environment of any company or institution, understanding new usage habits or instant messaging platforms. All of this framing important practical cases, guided by marketing professionals and digital conversion.
The level of automation and digitalization that digital marketing has achieved in the last 2 years leads us to conceptualize effective marketing as being led and managed by data, so this program will lead us to understand and implement the latest Data Driven Marketing techniques, which will allow us to design more effective campaigns based on user behaviour and data, the area of web analytics and campaign results, which form the cornerstone of the development of the course.
With its mixed format, this degree will allow all students to learn, participate and be part of the IED community in person, in physical and virtual classrooms, and remotely.
By completing an IED Madrid master's degree programme, you will access cross-cutting training that complements your knowledge and strengthens your skills, preparing you to be a unique profile in the job market.
Online preparatory course: optional
As a student of this master's degree, you will be able to participate in a preparatory course on basic tools for understanding the functioning of design and the skills, from a technical and personal development point of view, inherent to it:
• Provide basic, specific and practical knowledge to offer the necessary technical training so that students learn how to manage marketing and communication on the Internet and social media.
• Provide the basic knowledge to understand how Social Business affects all digital business processes and how to implement them.
• Get to know the basic principles of digital creativity and social media and its importance in an environment where singularity is fundamental to make any defined digital strategy relevant and attractive.
• Learn how to plan different digital marketing initiatives depending on the specific objectives to be achieved.
• Have an overview of the reality of the current digital environment.
• Gain the ability to conceptualize a digital marketing plan.
• Know and apply the basic principles of Data Driven Marketing, from web analytics to the importance of attribution models to define the most effective marketing campaigns for each segment of the public.
• Marketing Managers, e-commerce, SEO specialists and any other tool that relies on the digital environment.
• Account and Product Manager in a marketing department or advertising agency
• Social Media Manager within the communication or marketing department of a company or institution
• Social Media Manager in a communication agency or strategic consultant in social networks
• Advertising Creatives who need to know how digital marketing works and the new concepts of Social Business
• Digital and Social Strategy Designer in a new online business or e-commerce platform
• Freelance Online Planning Consultant
• Sales Manager, online sales
Marketing and Communication, Design Strategy and Management
Management and Marketing in the Music Industry
Marketing and Communication
Communication, Marketing and Advertising Management
Marketing and Communication
Event Design and Management
On 30 September, 12 managers from large companies will meet online with students and lecturers to discuss a highly topical issue.
Next September 22nd & 23rd, IED will participate in the sixth edition of the Visual Merchandising Workshop Latinamerica with the experts Anna Sabater and Marc Guitart.
A Ministerial Decree has published the modalities for applying the provisions of the new law.
In October 2000, Queen Elizabeth II came to Milan and on her itinerary there was a visit to the Istituto Europeo di Design.
The event celebrating the Graduation Days of the Undergraduate Courses in Fashion, Design and Communication.
The Francesco Morelli Foundation establishes a prize for students graduating in the summer session of the academic year 2021-22.
What are the consumption needs subliminally transmitted to us by horror films? How is a country’s branding constructed? How has interpersonal communication changed with the advent of new technologies and social media?
The four proposals, from the areas of Design, Management & Design Strategies, Fashion, and Visual Communication, convey the interests and concerns of a new generation of designers.
Shining a spotlight on failure: the campaign with which students Alberto Baesso and Francesco Fusi won a bronze medal at the famous competition was entitled “Invisible failures”.
Ilaria Legato, Coordinator of the Master Course in Brand Design and Management: Food, Wine and Tourism, is a professional specialised in brand and communication design in the food wine and tourism sphere for clients in the Florentine Restaurants world. She is founder of I food designer created together with the Italian Food Designer Paolo Barichella, an initiative focusing on national and international food and design projects.
Sex and disability: thanks to their #ihavethisability, the newly Communication graduates have also won the Clio Awards in New York.
IED’s three sites in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao, launch 7 Scholarships for the Academic year 2022/2023
Istituto Europeo di Design publishes the winners of the scholarship contest for the Master of Design and Innovation Programmes (MDI) at IED Madrid and IED Barcelona.
Hayon is one of the most important figures in contemporary design. He has collaborated with BD Ediciones, Camper, Metalarte, Baccarat, Mooi, Lladró and other large companies, alternating personal and artistic projects such as Mediterranean Digital Baroque, Mon Cirque, Stage, The Tournament and American Chateau. His latest projects are Serious Fan at the Daelim Museum in Seoul and the Hyunday Moka Garden.
A very special start, with the date of 19 September marking 20 years since we opened our first centre in the city.
From September 21 to 25, IED will participate in the 4th edition of CADi 2022: Pluriversos, organized by the Faculty of Art and Design of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (PUCP).
A proposal that speculates about future events focusing on design’s role
A pioneering venture funded by the EU program ‘Horizon 2020’