Fashion styling covers from the analysis of the trends of each season up to when the collections reached the end customer, whether through reports in editorials, audiovisual material, websites or advertising of the designers or brands themselves.
It is also one of the most in-demand professional opportunities as designers always need styling to develop their collections and present them each season. Stylists are really the ones who are responsible for taking the different proposals of the designers to the street each season.
1. Provide information about the professional opportunities for fashion styling
2. Provide knowledge about trend analysis methods
3. Train students so that, after analysing the season’s trend, they know how to apply them to the field: reports, brands or people
4. Explain to students the different techniques within fashion styling
5. Train students to carry out consulting within a brand
6. Acquire notions of fashion styling for theatre, cinema and television, acquiring knowledge about costumes
1. Styling in digital and paper media
2. Consulting in designing collections in different fashion brands
3. Styling in advertising
4. Styling in television
5. Designing the image of fashion designers or brands
6. Fashion and beauty advertising
7. Personal Shopper
8. Film and theatre costumes