• Introduce the student to the world of set design for TV and Events, in all its fields of application.
• Conceptualize and solve the space through the assimilation and resolution of ideas and expressive techniques.
• Deepen their knowledge of the language of the design of spaces to be televised through its application in the various projects.
• Acquire and apply the specific technical vocabulary.
• Transmit the project visually and verbally to the client and the rest of the artistic and technical team.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams.
• Differentiate the various elements that intervene in the composition of an event: lighting, sound, costumes, props, colour palette, production...
• Learn the formats of camera shots to generate events and programs that are going to be broadcast on TV.
• Apply materials and traditional high-tech techniques such as video, mapping, etc.
• Designer of TV sets
• Design and production of corporate, social and tourist-cultural events
• Head of design at companies devoted to the production of events
• Design of events for brand launches or advertising campaigns
• Design of exhibitions, stands and ephemeral events
• Multidisciplinary design for events, conferences, corporate parties
Dates and Schedule
April - July 2019
19.00-22.30 h (Mon to Fri, 3 to 5 days per week)